18 Apr 2010

GORGEOUS new heeled trainers




Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I wish I could have too :( Unfortunately, I have to write on my coursework and next week I have to start revising for my final year exams at Uni. I am studying Business and I am in my final year. I sooo need a break. This year was horror :( Sooo stressful... Don't have time for anything else. My last exam is on the 12th May :D Can't wait. Hopefully will be able to spend more time on my blog then. At the moment I'm only at home so don't have any outfit posts. Will try an upload old pictures so that you don't get bored :D Couple of weeks ago I bought these heeled canvas trainers from New Look. I LOVE them but didn't have the occasion to wear them yet. What do you think?

xxxx

Tugba



2 comments :

Mode Junkie said...

i saw these in the store too! i find them cute!

xoxo

Unknown said...

@Mode Junkie I love them :D They look sooo great. They sell them in grey as well :) Thinking of buying them as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...