18 Apr 2012

A Belated Easter Sunday Post



 What I'm Wearing: Jacket, Cardigan and Shirt - H&M, Jeggings - Uniqlo, Scarf - Gina Tricot, Loafers: Topshop


 Hey guys :)

Hope you are all well. I'm quiet late with my Easter Sunday post but I thought I still share it :D BTW, I changed my hair colour since then. If you follow me on Twitter than you will know what happened :( The hair dye said clearly medium brown and NOT BLACK. I dyed my hair on Sunday and the next day everyone at work was asking me if I dyed my hair BLACK! Since then I have been washing my hair every day with Head and Shoulders. Apparently, it fades the colour. Is that right?? Do you have any other suggestions?? Please please, I really need your advice.

Anyway, talk to you later.

xxxx

Tugba


1 comments :

Rainbow Gatherer said...

bu postu simdi gordum, ne guzel biryer yahu orası =) birde boynundaki şalı cooooooook begendim :) gina tricot Türkiye'da yapılmasına rağmen magazası henüz yok.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...