6 Aug 2012

1920s



After a very tiring hen weekend I'm back online. As some of you know I used to live in Exeter so I still have loads of friends in Devon. One of my very close friends is getting married end of August so we had her hen weekend :) Saturday we went out and Sunday a relaxing spa day :) I was dead when I came home yesterday afternoon. I'm staying the whole week in Exeter as my sister lives down here and she is getting married on Saturday. OMG I still haven't decided on my dress :( Anyway I will leave you with some shots from the hen night. ENJOY!
Dress: H&M, Necklaces: Random and old, Turban: Ebay, Sandals: Old, Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo
 
 

4 comments :

Keit said...

You're standing out with that H&M dress so much. Lovely!

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

You have a nice style, love the blog and your ideas :)
Check out mine if you've got time.

Mauro E. said...

love that headpiece. it's so retro, so chic. it reminds me of a Gaultier Haute Couture collection :)


You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

five senses said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! You look so 20s in these photos - so pretty! :-)
XO

Sight. Hearing. Touch. Smell. Taste. Enter the world of five senses...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...