25 Sept 2012

Bali



Hello hello :)
If you follow me on twitter than you probably know that I combined my business trip with a day trip to Bali :) My business trip was in Jakarta and Bali is only 1.5 hours away - by plane.

We rented a scooter with a colleague and drove around a bit. Its nice but would not travel again all the way from Europe to Bali. We are quiet lucky as the Mediterranean countries are beautiful and only a jump away.... But at least I have seen it now :) and we should all try and see as many countries as possible. Always a good experience. I will leave you with couple of pics :) I have more pics from Bali. Will share more this week :)

xxx

Tugba


3 comments :

♥♥ Indah Julia ♥♥ said...

awww hope you are having a good time both in Jakarta and Bali, right now I live in Jakarta myself, but I must admit it's nothing here compares to Bali =D. And you are right, when we are still capable of doing it, we should travel as much as possible, because travel could broaden your minds =)

Gabriele said...

it looks so relaxing!

Keit said...

Hahaha, you look so happy and pretty! ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...