10 Dec 2012

Being a child



One thing that I associate with Christmas are christmas markets and endless sweets, food and mulled wine :) Living back in Exeter it was tricky to find a christmas market that was near me. But now in London I have endless options :) Two weeks ago I went to the christmas market at Embankment - beautiful and delicious :)


I'm off to Germany on Thursday :) and I will definitely go with friends to my local christmas market. Can't wait :)

P.S. Check out my first blogsale :) more to come.
 
Leather Jacket: DKNY, Fur waistcoat: OASIS, Trainers: NEXT, Pants and Jumper: No Brand, Scarf: Primark


2 comments :

Andreea♥ said...

Lovely photos! Kisses

Keit said...

Christmaaas maaarkeeets! Let the shopping spree begin :-D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...