1 Apr 2013

LIFE IS BETTER IN FLIP FLOPS



Halli Hallo :) While I have time I thought I share my outfit from yesterday :) It was the perfect Sunday. First I went to the Real Food Festival at Southbank which was amazing. I could barely move after an hour... LOL I ended up eating soooo much. Yummy! And in the afternoon I went to Cine Lumiere in South Kensington to watch a French movie. I love french movies :) 100000 times better than the predictable American movies. The movie is called "Dans La Maison - In the House". Definitely worth watching :) Click for the trailer. I can't believe Easter is over :( Anyway, I'm off to the gym now. Need to burn the calories from yesterday ;) 

xxxx

Tugba

Bag, Jumper and Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Topshop, Trench Coat: Benetton, Trainers: Converse, Beanie: Ebay

8 comments :

Style by Three said...

I'm in love with your look! The trench coat with the converse looks amazing! I am following you on gfc, wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let us know! Kisses! ♥

http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi lovely , following you now on Bloglovin and Twitter, hope you support me back ! Thanks.

XX Luba

Boyfriend jeans, pearls and stripes in my look today
www.well-living-blog.com

Rosie Savage said...

Cool pictures! Ooh I love a good food market - bet it was awesome :)

Rosie x

Kristina said...

ach SO hübsch :)
sehr toll - ich verfolge dich auf bloglovin :))

www.simplebutreal.com

Yuli Conversations said...

Love your make up, so spring and so fresh. Cute trench coat too :)
Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
Please let me know.
YuliConversations.blogspot.com

Followupfashion said...

Love your cute and comfy outfit and your makeup looks so lovely.

Unknown said...

Very comfortable casual style. I like the khaki windcoat.

Francesca Giusti said...

love this trench coat and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
Kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...