27 Oct 2013

AUTUMNAL FACE



Hello :) I'm back from Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Had an amazing time :) Met a lot of new people and soaked up endless sun. I'm really gutted to be back in the UK. I just love sunshine and beach. I definitely want to settle to a hot country... Not sure where yet but sunshine and beach just make me a happier person... :) A LOT HAPPIER!

My brother is here from Germany so we did a lot of sightseeing this weekend which was very tiring. Really wanted to chill this weekend but he wants to settle to the UK and I wanted to make his first days in the UK as fun as possible :)

I'm flying to Germany next week :) Back to my home town. Spend some time with family and meet up with friends. Can not wait :) Have an amazing Sunday evening... its now 21.20... aaa nooo :) Its 20.20. End of British summer time :) xxx Tugba



Blouse: Mango (dyed darker), Collar: Asos, Trousers: H&M, Boots: No name second hand



2 comments :

My Own Fairytale said...

Gorgeous outfit, love the collar.
I've been in Dubai last month, but only on the airport hehe.
Hope to see more than the airport next time :-)

XO

www.myownfairytale

Unknown said...

You look really chic !
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...