8 Dec 2013

DIY CUTOFF COWBOY BOOTS TUTORIAL



Hello :) Hope you had a great weekend. Unfortunately, I'm still ill and have been in bed the whole weekend. Its getting really on my nerves. Once I'm feeling better I will get a flu jab done as I have a weak immune system and I keep getting ill constantly. Anyway... enough of illness :) I had mentioned to you ages ago that I was working on a DIY :) 

TADAAAA... may I present my DIY cutoff cowboy boots. I bought these cowboy boots a year ago from a charity shop in London. Italian leather... super good quality. However, I never wore them as I'm not that much into cowboy boots if I'm being honest :( So I looked on pinterest for inspiration on how I can DIY the boots :) and this is the final outcome :) What do you think? I love my new boots :) Have now worn them endless times :) xxx Tugba

What you need :)

- A pair of boots - It doesn't have to be cowboy boots but it just looks better in my opinion due to the patterns on cowboy boots. 

- Scissors
2

Snip, Snip, Snip

- Just cut where you want your boots to end. I suggest cutting it straight first and once done you can cut the inside lining as well so its not visible when wearing. 
3

Voila - your done


 

1 comments :

Diva In Me said...

Wow! You're a genius! It's like a totally new pair of ankle boots now =D

P.S. Hey, if you have some time, do drop by and give support to join our giveaway. We're giving out an iPad Air to a lucky winner for Christmas. You could be the lucky one too =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...