16 Dec 2014

NEW IN



Hello :) I'm so ready for the holidays. I'm going to Exeter on Saturday to stay with my sister. Will be there till the 30th. Back for NYE in London :) I want to chill and spend a lot of time with my sister. And of course go sale shopping :) NYE I probably go to a house party. Its the worse day to be out and about in London. Too many people and its too cold. I have done it once when I was here as a tourist and that's more than enough. 

I was planning on NOT to shop till sales are on :( but I couldn't resist and placed an order with They All Hate Us. Its an Australian blog and I'm addicted to their blog and style :) I just love the laid back Australian style. Its super simple but chic. Most of the time they post inspirational photos on their blog but once a month they have a shop edit where they put on sale their favorite items. They also show how you can wear the items. It gives you a lot of inspiration. What is also intriguing is that its Australian brands that I've never heard of :) Check out their latest shop edit here

This is what I bought. Links to all items are below. Enjoy xxx
 

NEW IN

1 comments :

Beckerman Girls said...

Lovin' all of these denim pieces!!! SOOOO RAD!!! True blue, baby!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBlog.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...