19 May 2016

NARS Laguna Liquid Bronzer Review



FOLLOW ME on: Instagram @tugba8419TwitterPinterestSnapchat @tugba8419


Hello again :) wow it's been a long a time since I last blogged. I was so caught up with life that I really neglected my blog. I'm planning on blogging more often now and maybe even include lifestyle into my blog. I travel so much and I'm always out and about so it would be nice to share it with the world. I post a lot on insta sharing my experiences but nonetheless a blog is a good way to actually go more into depth. 


So today's post is about NARS Laguna Liquid Bronzer. I purchased it in on my weekend trip to Leeds. I went to Harvey Nichols to check out NARS Sheer Glow. Unbelievable... but I hadn't tried it before. Just on a side note - I LOVE IT. It's the best foundation I've tried so far. Anyway, back to my review. I wasn't a big fan of the powder version of Laguna but the liquid version oh wow :) It has a very runny consistency and at first I didn't think I would like it but actually the runny consistency makes it more buildable and it also means you can mix it in with your foundation in the summer to make it darker. I'm loving the dewy and glowy look. This has now become my favourite bronzer (second favourite Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base). 


Im wearing the bronzer on the photos :) I applied it with a Real Techniques stippling brushBe sure to let me know if you’ve tried the NARS liquid bronzer and what you think of it


1 comments :

Tanya said...

Beautiful necklace!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...