31 May 2010

All about WOMEN - Exhibition




Hi guys :) 

I visited a friend at the weekend. And I was very lucky as there was a exhibition :D It was all about women. I loved it! Unfortunately, I could not take many pictures as I was sooo busy :) hehe 

As you can see above from the pics I did a skin test :) It was very informative! The result was that my skin needs more moisture and a Vitamin E cure would be great for more radiance and elasticity. Once I'm back to the UK I will do more research regarding this :) 

If you know anything regarding Vitamin E cures, I would really appreciate, if you could enlighten me :D hehe

Take care :) 

Love you!

xxxx

Tugba 

10 comments :

pelininstyle said...

You look beautifullllll:)
Exams are over :)))
Vitamin E:Olive oil,salmon and avocado,flax seed oil:) For Vitamin E it is better to start inside the body:)

Ania said...

Sounds interesting! I really like your blog! You looks are great. I follow you!

Unknown said...

Thanxxxx guys :)

Hello*Pretty said...

Great blog! I've been wanting to get a skin test myself. Visit my blog, I'm doing a give-way. (it ends today) xo- karrie
www.hellopretty.net

Barbara von Enger said...

Eat vitamin E rich foods such as blueberries, papaya, olives, raw sunflower seeds, walnuts and some spinach. I eat also salmon four times weekly, and walnuts, pumpkin seeds daily. Hope this helps;-)

Kayla said...

You have a great blog. The skin test look interesting. I'd love to get one.

You could always go to a pharmacy and get fish oil instead of cramming yourself full of food!

http://ramblingofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/

stylenuggets said...

You already have such fantastic skin. How do you take care of it? Would love to know.

Emilie said...

Great post!
About the sequin jacket, I bought it in NYC last summer!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys but I think u can get vitamin E serums for ur face. Might check that out.

@MarchMusings Thanks :D I will do a post soon about my daily skin care routine :D

Lily said...

Wow, you're so beautiful and have fantastic skin!!! Very jealous!

XOXO,
Lily

www.bleedforfashion.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...