21 May 2010

Duty Free Haul





 

Hi Guys :)

I'm in Germany to visit family and friends. Not sure if I ever mentioned but I'm German :) I know what you think now... I don't really look German hehehe My dad is from Turkey and my mum from Greece. This is the reason why I look Mediterranean :) Anywayssssssss I can't wait to see all my friends and to go out and spend time with them. I flew yesterday from Luton airport. The duty free isn't really big unfortunately. I only bought couple of things as you can see. I really wanted to get the new cellulite cream from Biotherm but they didn't stock it. I will try to buy it here. As you know I have been using the Nivea Goodbye cellulite cream fo the last couple of weeks. I'm quite disappointment as I could not see any improvement. Therefore I will not buy a new bottle. I will try the Biotherm one now. 

I bought at the Duty Free Marc Jacobs Daisy. I love to use it in the summer as it's so refreshing and smells soooo summary. I bought 100ml and got a miniature for free :D sooo cute isn't it?? I also bought L'occitane hand cream as I think it is the best hand cream ever. It soaks in very quickly and leaves my hands really smooth and soft. I never tried the lip balm so I thought I give it a try :) Have been using it since last night and it's quite nice. Not sure if it's as good as Blistex though :D hehehe

Anyway, I have to get ready now. Going for a coffee now with my parents :D Will try to do as many outfit posts as possible. 

TAKE CAREEE

XXXX

Tugba 

8 comments :

ChristingC said...

thanks for the comment :-) love duty free shopping and marc jacobs daisy! have fun in germany!

christing

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

Emilie said...

I love L'OCCITANE, such great products!

LatBeautyAddict said...

Oh I love l'occitane hand cream. Got the one I'm using at the moment free in a bridal magazine so its sitting in my desk draw and i use it a couple of times a day.

Love the smell and no stickieness!

X said...

Hi friend are you in Turkey, now you can see a blog of Turkey and see the history of fashion in Turkey
look at:
http://look10.blogspot.com/2010/05/nunus-closet.html
and
http://www.modahistoria.com/modahistoria/turcos/turcos.htm
Best wishes.

Luísa Lión said...

serh schöne sachen :) Was machst du denn in Engladn und wo genau bist du da London? Love it!!

Mode Junkie said...

haha i think this is such a cute coincidence. i have bought my daisy perfume in duty free in dubai too! ;)
and i SWEAR by l´occitane´s products. that hand cream and lip balm are staples in my beauty bag!

HAVE FUN IN GERMANY BABE!

xoxo

missy_ellie_uk said...

That handcream is great, I always use it in the winter to keep my hands soft! x

pelininstyle said...

I always thought you are Turkish and studying and living in England:)Your family is a great mixture. I love both Turkey and Greece. I've been to Athens and I had so much fun:)
My family is like United Nations:) We have Turkish,French,Spanish,German,Greek,Russian:))))Our family meals are like a UN conference:))))))
As for the products I LOVE DAISY:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...