6 May 2010

How to Make High Heels Bearable?! I FOUND THE SOLUTION...



 

Hi guys :) 

I have received my silver heels today :) You can see the related post here. What a nice birthday present to myself...ANDDDD they are gorgeous as expected. I love them. They look really sexy ;-) but as usual all nice things have its drawbacks as well :( I don't want to say they are very uncomfortable but due to being quite high they are not the most comfortable shoes in the world. But you have this problem with any kind of high heel. At least I have it :D It doesn't matter how expensive the heels are they are never very comfortable. 

ANYWAYYSSSS... 

I think I found a solution for my problem. Couple of months ago I read about a new product called Insolia. The company claims that it reduces the pain caused by high heels by shifting the pressure from the ball of the foot towards the heel. Therefore enabling you to wear heels for longer and with less pain. 

Three weeks ago I bought it on ebay but didn't have the chance to try them. When I received my new heels today I thought the time has finally come :) AND GUESS WHAT?? They work. Unbelievable but they work. It feels so weird. After inserting the insoles there was not as much pressure around the ball of my foot as without the insole. You can feel that the weight is shifted to the entire area of my foot. It's really weird. I can't describe it. Without the insoles the ball of my foot was sticking on the sole of the heels and causing a burn and pain. Now, with the insoles it's much more comfortable and no burn. I will buy another pair and try it on another pair of shoes on a night out. After a bit more research I found out that Marks & Spencer is using this technology already on their heels. 

Have you tried or have you heard of it before? What do you think? I would be really happy to hear what you think about it :)

xxxx

Tugba

18 comments :

Faith J. said...

I heard of it at corporette's blog and checked out their web site. I will look for these on eBay. I have about four pairs of platform heels that would really benefit from some kind of insert, the balls of my feet are what are hurting after about four hours. Funny how we can be hesitant to spend a little bit of money like $20 for our foot comfort! Thanks for your review!

Unknown said...

@Faith J. You are soo right :) We spend a fortune on heels but are hesitant to spend the extra bit to comfort our feet. In the past I remember not being able to walk properly because the ball of my feet were so much in pain and burning like crazy. I will try them out next weekend on a night out and might do another review or mention it in one of my posts. When you read the reviews on the internet then you will see most of them are positive. And a big retailer like Marks & Spencer would not adopt such a thing if it did not work. Please let me know what you think once you have tried it :D

Sara Bow said...

Heey danke für dein kommi =)

Der Blazer ist von Ralph Lauren


Toller Blog übrigends!


X

Vera said...

I have heard about them and now I just might have to try them out!

Indianbeautie said...

thanks a lot for letting us know about it..I shud buy it asap..

http://indianbeautymakeup.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

they really work?! I must get some!! xx

Unknown said...

@Sarah. Yes it really works. I'm very suprised. When buying it I did not have a lot of hopes. I have ordered last night two more :D

Paint it Black said...

I have not heard of these I am going to totally check these out as I am always in heels and most of the time there are comfortable but I do own a few pairs that give me ball burn. Great post and a great tip xoxo

Christina Caradona said...

if this reall works...then I HAVE to get some. I pretty much only wear heels

LifestyleBohemia said...

Oh, I would definitely give this a try. I can't wear heels for more than a few hours. Thanks for sharing!

Sanjella said...

another review would be great!
i'm thinking about buying myself some, too! :)

Ana said...

Die Heels sind der Hammer =)

Ja, die Deichmann Wedges sind total bequem. Ich liebe Wedges! Ich glaube aber, dass die schon fast überall ausverkauft sind =( Ich hab die letzten in einer 38 bekommen (obwohl ich eigentlich 39/40 habe). Aber sie passen zum Glück ;)

Wo bist du dann in Deutschland?

Ich wünschte, ich hätte Topshop hier in der Nähe oder ein New Look wäre auch nicht schlecht ;)

Emma Hoareau said...

i find the gel cushions really helpful!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Mode Junkie said...

danke für den tipp babe! ich werde mir vielleicht eine holen!

xoxo

Phuong said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, the rings are from Aldo ;)! Just bought it in februari.

I want to try those gel insole! They look so comfortable!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Thanks for the tip! Will try it :-)



xx

sarah suspicious said...

Never have heard of them but I think I'll try them, too :)

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Thank you so much for the great advice! I wear heels almost everyday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...