23 May 2010

Flower Power



 

 Hareem Pants: Ebay, Floral Shirt: Primark, Necklaces: Primark, Gladiator Sandals: Moms, Bag: Turkey

Hi Guys,

Are you having a nice Sunday? 

Last night I went out and this is what I wore :) My mom took loads of pics but somehow nearly all look very blurry :( 

I really wanted to wear heels but we went to a festival so we had to walk quite a lot and heels would have not been comfortable :D I'm sure the outfit would had looked better with heels. What do you think? 

I love hareem pants at the moment. They are sooo comfy and at the same time very classy. Do you own a pair? What do you think? Classy or not very flattering?  

I noticed that I exaggerated with the blush :D hehe I can't live without a blush but sometimes I put too much on :-/ 

Anywayssss...I wish you a great week :D Bank Holiday tomorrow in Germany. So it feels like a Saturday today :) 

I'm off now :) Will meet a friend. Enjoy your Sunday. Speak to you soon :D 

Love you 

xxxxx

TUGBA 
 

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

I like the outfit. I love harem pants too. it would have been great with hels but I like your flats too. they are really nice!!

http://www.iletaitunefoisundressing.com/

Paint it Black said...

Great outfit hun harems look fab on you. Great choice with the gladiators look super stylish and more comfortable than heels xoxo

Mode Junkie said...

i dont only own a pair, i own a drawer full of harem trousers! i love them to bits!
you look great in them.

xoxo

Viv said...

lovely accessories!!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bag
so great
you have a great blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing, love it

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Sassi said...

du siehst einfach bezaubernd aus. ich liebe dieses blümchenshirt. steht dir ausgezeichnet!
X

tdw said...

Really nice blog

Kisses from France
Olivia & Mariam


Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Emma Hoareau said...

CUTE

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Perfect top ! It looks so good on you and I love the print !

Unknown said...

Bluzun tuniğinden bende var çiçekler cok tatlılar

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

I really like this outfit, cute matching shirt - pants - sandals...

O'STYLE said...

You are so cute!

Thanks for the comment girrrl!!!!

xx

Sheefa F said...

aww you look so pretty! keep such lovely posts coming hun :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...