3 May 2010

I love HEELS!




Hi Guys,

You can't believe how fed up I am with revision :( Can't wait to finish. I don't know if you have the same problem but when I am studying I end up online shopping because I am so bored. I was looking for silver gladiator heels on ebay. Thought I could wear them on my birthday and the upcoming wedding in the summer. I found these stunning heels and bought them immediately. I LOVE THEM. Can't wait to hold them in my hands or rather wear them on my feet :D I am not sure about the chain. I might remove it. I think they are very versatile :D Would match with many things. What do you think? I will do another post once I received them :D

xxxx

Tugba

8 comments :

Gamze ♥ said...

kiskaniyorum.. nekadar güzeller.. ♥

pelininstyle said...

Aiiieee heart attack! Warn me please before:))))) I am a shoeaholic(if this word exists;)
I always end up shopping online:))))

Unknown said...

@pelininstyle :D sorrryyyy. I am the same though hehe I hope I wont be disappointed when I get them :D They look gorgeous on the pic.

Kristen said...

those are gorgeous! love the chain on them

http://whatgoeson10.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

They look lovely! xx

Sassi said...

omg, die schuhe sind ja der oberhammer. ich glaube ich habe mich gerade verliebt :D
X

Emilie said...

Gorgeous!

agnes said...

wouah, elles sont magnifiques

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...