27 May 2010

Black...



Glasses:Ebay, Leather Jacket: DKNY, Shirt: Zara, Skinny Belt: Primark, Skirt: Primark, Flats: Primark, Bag: Dorothy Perkins, Scarf: Peacocks


Hi Guys,

As you can see from my outfit the weather is not very good :( Was really hoping that the weather will be nice during my holiday in Germany :(  but unfortunately! 

Didn't do much today :) Went in the afternoon to a vintage shop :D got some nice things. Everything in the washing now. Can't wait to wear them :D I LOVE VINTAGE SHOPPING! Do you like it too? What was your best find so far? I'm still hoping that I will find a Vintage Burberry Coat one day :D  hehe

Anyway... Have a good evening.

xxx

Tugba 
 

19 comments :

sanjella said...

I like!!
Where did u find the nice things, Duesseldorf?

Tugba said...

@sanjella All things are old. Only bought the belt and sandals in Dusseldorf (wrote about it in previous post :D)

thxxx

Polliani said...

you look great

lamia said...

I really like your outfit!!
xoxo
lamia

Alexandra Amico said...

love your style!

Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

agnes said...

sublime....

Emilie said...

Love your black and white outfit!

.sabo skirt. said...

absolutely loving the skull scarf!

stop by our fashion blog! we hope you love it.. we are giving away designer glasses =)

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Falco Veronica said...

I love the scarf!perfect outfit and cute blog!
I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

Phuong said...

great look!!

adrienne said...

not very good at vintage shopping to be honest...
i love this look...it's well put together and the scarf adds a bit of rebellion!

Second Skin said...

You are so beautiful! What a stunning smile! I also like how you threw on that cool quirky scull scarf! Great detail!

playwithfashion said...

Amazing look! So inspiring:)

pelininstyle said...

YOU LOOK PERFECT!

Fee said...

Love this outfit!

Fee x

Style of a Fashionista said...

Wow hun love this outfit you look gorgeous love how you styled that awesome scarf xoxo

pika said...

Hey girl!

It's my first time here and I really like your blog. Your outfits are very interesting and I think also inspirational. Really like it!

Take care<3

XOXO

Pika

ABIGAIL NY said...

LOVE THE LOOK,
love the alexandre mcqueen scarf (RIP)!!
lovely

http://the-messengerbag.blogspot.com
(fashion blogger newbie.so visit, comment or follow)

geri said...

ahhh you are gorgeous! tres chic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...