27 May 2010

Black...



Glasses:Ebay, Leather Jacket: DKNY, Shirt: Zara, Skinny Belt: Primark, Skirt: Primark, Flats: Primark, Bag: Dorothy Perkins, Scarf: Peacocks


Hi Guys,

As you can see from my outfit the weather is not very good :( Was really hoping that the weather will be nice during my holiday in Germany :(  but unfortunately! 

Didn't do much today :) Went in the afternoon to a vintage shop :D got some nice things. Everything in the washing now. Can't wait to wear them :D I LOVE VINTAGE SHOPPING! Do you like it too? What was your best find so far? I'm still hoping that I will find a Vintage Burberry Coat one day :D  hehe

Anyway... Have a good evening.

xxx

Tugba 
 

18 comments :

Sanjella said...

I like!!
Where did u find the nice things, Duesseldorf?

Unknown said...

@sanjella All things are old. Only bought the belt and sandals in Dusseldorf (wrote about it in previous post :D)

thxxx

Polliani said...

you look great

Unknown said...

I really like your outfit!!
xoxo
lamia

Alex said...

love your style!

Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

agnes said...

sublime....

Sabo Skirt said...

absolutely loving the skull scarf!

stop by our fashion blog! we hope you love it.. we are giving away designer glasses =)

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

FALCO VERONICA said...

I love the scarf!perfect outfit and cute blog!
I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

Phuong said...

great look!!

Anonymous said...

not very good at vintage shopping to be honest...
i love this look...it's well put together and the scarf adds a bit of rebellion!

Second Skin said...

You are so beautiful! What a stunning smile! I also like how you threw on that cool quirky scull scarf! Great detail!

playwithfashion said...

Amazing look! So inspiring:)

pelininstyle said...

YOU LOOK PERFECT!

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

Love this outfit!

Fee x

Paint it Black said...

Wow hun love this outfit you look gorgeous love how you styled that awesome scarf xoxo

pika said...

Hey girl!

It's my first time here and I really like your blog. Your outfits are very interesting and I think also inspirational. Really like it!

Take care<3

XOXO

Pika

ABIGAIL NY said...

LOVE THE LOOK,
love the alexandre mcqueen scarf (RIP)!!
lovely

http://the-messengerbag.blogspot.com
(fashion blogger newbie.so visit, comment or follow)

geri hirsch said...

ahhh you are gorgeous! tres chic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...