25 May 2010

I Love Mickey Mouse!



Blazer: French Connection, Shirt: Primark Men, Jeggings: Primark, Trainers: Converse, Bag: Turkey, Hat: New Look, Watch: Brandalley

Hi Guys,
Not many words today as I'm really tired :( My Dad had some business to do in Düsseldorf so my mum and me went with him 3 hours drive :( Soooo tired. We managed to go to the Kö (Königsallee) in Düsseldorf.   

They had some really good shops but we did not have much time so I just bought a tan leather belt (below) and black sandals (below) :) Love them. What do you think?

Anyway I'm off now. Will flick through H&M's catalogue now and then go to bed.

Good Night :)

xxx

Tugba 
 



 

9 comments :

burcu d. said...

den gürtel habe ich mich auch vor ein paar tagen gekauft :) der hut sieht sehr süß an dir aus. ich probiere auch ständig solche hüte an, doch mir stehen sie leider überhaupt nicht. die hoffnung stirbt zuletzt ;)

bis dann!

Margaret said...

so cute! you have the sweetest smile :)
loving the blog
great posts!
stop by some time xx

6roove said...

nice style!
I like this look :)

great new flats! I'm just looking for some pair :)

hugs
Watching the waves

Sara Bow said...

Tolles Outfit =)

Dein Mickey Mouse shirt ist total süüß!


X

Balkan Couture

Dressim said...

Merhabaaa,

I wanted to invite to my blog for the "Wear a Dress Day" giveaway.

June 1st is the "wear a dress day" and I will be giving away dresses to two people who send their pics with dresses.

The sent pictures will be posted on my blog also...
http://dressim.blogspot.com/2010/05/wear-dress-day.html

Indianbeautie said...

Hi...
I got similar t shirt in black with a mickey mouse on it from Uniqlo.

www.youtube.com/indianbeautie
http://indianbeautymakeup.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

toll siehst du aus !! dein gürtel ist echt cool !

Mina said...

nice sandals :)

pelininstyle said...

Your hat suits you so well:) I loved this look

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...