5 May 2010

Confessions of a Concealaholic!



 Hi guys,

I'm sooo happy right now :) I finally ordered Benefits Confessions of a Concealaholic. I  was using for many many years Bobbi Browns Blemish Cover Stick but unfortunately they stopped producing it :( Since couple of months I have tried several concealers but none of them were very good. I don't really use a lot of foundation as I think I don't really need foundation. If I get couple spots or red patches I just use a concealer. I use foundation only when I go out. Anyway... after seeing that kit I thought I have to get it :) I can't wait to try it. It's great that they have included two shades of boi-ing in the kit. For summer and winter :D I will do a further review once I have received it.
 
The kit contains:
  • "that gal"
  • erase paste (02)
  • boi-ing (01, 02)
  • lemon aid
  • eye bright 
  • brushes
Have you tried any of the products? What do you think? Do you think it's a great starter kit?

xxx

Tugba

9 comments :

Sarbeauty said...

this looks great! i use Boi-ing in shade 01 and its my fave one! Gives great coverage. Erase paste is meant to be good havnt tried that as yet. x

Unknown said...

@sarbeauty :D That's great to hear. I will try everything and will do review on each product.

missy_ellie_uk said...

That's really cute! It sounds like a good way to try out a few products without having to buy the full size. x

Unknown said...

@missy_ellie_uk I totally agree with you. Sometimes you end up paying a fortune for a product and you don't like it.

Liparazzi said...

I own Erase Paste, Eye Bright and Boi-ing and I really like all of them.It took me ages to work out that the Eye Bright in this kit doesn't work the same as the pencil version (which I use for my waterline. This one is used as an undereye concealer base to brighten the area. It works well like that. Look forward to seeing what you think! x

Unknown said...

@Liparazzi That's great to hear :D I'm not a professional :-| I hope I can work out all the products hehehe If not I know who to contact :D If that's ok!

pelininstyle said...

I love benefit! You will love it. If you haven't tried yet try also Benetint,kind of a blush:) Benefit is great

Unknown said...

@pelininstyle I have tried benetint but did not like it as I think its not strong enough :D I prefer full on blush :D Really eye catchy hehe like a doll (That's what my sister says). But I think it's great for someone who likes a natural tint :D You know what they have in the UK a dupe Benetint. Much cheaper. You should try that. I will have a look at some point how it's called. I heard that its much better than benetint and a lot cheaper.

Nikki said...

I just got one of these too and I love it!


Nikki
http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...