5 Jan 2012

Orange in the Winter!



Blazer & Cardigan: H&M, Blouse, Necklace and Boots: Primark, Jeans: Topshop

Hey guys,
This is what I wore today :) When I have to work from the London office I put more effort into my outfit :) Not sure why. Maybe because people in Soho inspire me!
I worked till late today and went after work to Lacoste on Regent Street to exchange something. Welllllllllll, my plan was to go straight home after that :( As usual I went shopping on Regent Street for nearly 2 hours. I will do a big haul on Saturday with everything I bought in the sale up to now. So stay tuned.

I'm off to bed now. Very tired. If you are following me on twitter then you know that I had a very stressful morning :(

I'm again in London tomorrow :D But no shopping! I half promise!!!

Good NIGHT ;)

xxx

Tugba



4 comments :

GüzelGül said...

Outfit cok hos ama ben o ayakkabilarina hayran kaldim :))


Mein Blog/Blogum

Andrea said...

LOVE this outfit! You look great!! xxx

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your jeans, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

DIVYA! said...

lovely pictures!

***

Please like my page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michaela-ANTM/302661889779928

<3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...