1 Dec 2013

CURRENT FAVOURITE JEWELLERY



Hello :) Hope you are having an amazing Sunday. Unfortunately, I have a very bad cold :( Stayed most of the day at home. The other day I was thinking that my blog needs a bit variety :) So I thought I share with you my current favourite jewellery... Bear in mind that this does not take into account any necklaces as I'm a necklace addict and I need a post on its own just for my necklaces :) Today I will only be sharing my favourite watches, rings and bangles :) 

The silver TV signal watch was recently sent to me by Born Pretty to review :) But it has become very quickly one of my favourite watches so that I ended up including it in this post. I have had so many comments from people on where I bought this watch :) The Tv Signal on the watch really reminds me of my childhood :) Do you still remember it too? Born Pretty was kind enough to provide me with a 10% off code - just enter TUGBASC10. Check out their website for more watches and other amazing things :) Free delivery worldwide. Enjoy xxx Tugba



Top row from left to right: Multicoloured Bangle - Gift from Turkey, Bangle with yellow stone - Primark, Watch - Bornprettystore, Watch - Fullblooded Swatch, Wood Bangle - Primark, Green Bangle - Gift from China

Bottom row from left to right: Gold Bangles - Gift from Turkey, Wood Ring - Muller Shop in Germany, Green Ring - Charity Shop, Silver Ring - Primark, Gold Ring - Portobello Market, Mix of Bangles - Primark
TV Signal Watch - Bornprettystore, Watch - Fullblooded Swatch
Multicoloured Bangle - Gift from Turkey, Bangle with yellow stone - Primark, Wood Bangle - Primark
Gold Bangles - Gift from Turkey, Green Bangle - Gift from China, Mix of Bangles - Primark
Wood Ring - Muller Shop in Germany, Silver Ring - Primark, Green Ring - Charity Shop, Gold Ring - Portobello Market

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...