20 Oct 2014

UNDERWEAR AS OUTERWEAR



Halli Hallo :) although it is Monday I'm still in weekend mood. I had such a great weekend. A very good friend from Germany came to visit me and on the top another friend from Zurich was in town. Was out Friday and Saturday :) Hardcore but really enjoyed it. Yesterday was just chilling. 

Today's outfit of the day is around the bodysuit :) I bought it from H&M's underwear section. Its really beautiful and sexy. I wore it on a night out the other day. Black pleather trousers with the delicate bodysuit and a chunky necklace made a perfect party outfit. I don't wear all black very often. Very often I put pressure on myself to wear colours but actually an all black outfit can be really beautiful. 

Do you wear a lot all black? Would you wear underwear as outerwear? xxx Tugba 


Bodysuit: H&M, Pleather trousers: Zara, Necklace: Primark

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Wow you look so edgy ! Love the top !

Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Imke said...

Ohhh so gorgeous! It suits you really well, and I would never have guessed it's underwear!

XO IMKE

rolltidedistrict said...

You look stunning and sexy! I love to wear black cause it make me look so sexy and do look good in black clothes.I love your outfit really catchy and your beautiful.Thanks for the wonderful post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...